Teton Truss: Empowering individuals through "People Helping People" to build prosperity for clients, employees, and the community. We provide high-quality building components, foster personal growth, and specialize in Custom Truss and wall panels, all united by a commitment to collective success.
Teton Truss uses the highest industry standards to design trusses that will not only perform in our extreme weather, but also give your building the look you desire. Whether putting an addition on an existing structure, or building a new structure, the designers at Teton Truss have the experience and eye for detail that will provide you with trusses of unparalleled quality.
Products are custom-made to the specifications of each project using state-of-the-art software - MiTek Sapphire and manufacturing equipment, such as CNC saws for precision cuts and laser projection systems for production accuracy.
Your plans are reviewed by our In-House designers for accuracy and design function.
Founded in 1993 by Bill Neeb, Teton Truss was recognized and awarded as Wyoming's best small business owners by U.S Small Business Administration (read full article), our hands-on approach has allowed us to grow into the leading truss supplier in North-West Wyoming.
Ventured into Small Home and Modular building in 2011.
Located just 45 miles south of Jackson Hole, WY.
FRAME IN A DAY
FRAME IN A DAY
- Set your custom-built exterior & interior wall panels in one day, saving time, money and increasing your productivity.
- Wall panels are framed in a controlled environment using 3-D modeling and CNC cutting for accurate layouts.
- Actual framed walls (not SIPs), 2x4 / 2x6 / 2x8 framed 16" or 24" OC, nailed to schedule provided.
- Even more effective in winter conditions and multiple stories.
- Cut framing time, from weeks to days and get more accomplished with a smaller crew.
Please email bid inquiries
and PDF plans to email@example.com
AP/AR/ HR & Shire Rentals
Monday-Friday 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday Closed